Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here's a bit about me...

I'm Paul Benoit, CrossFit enthusiast, Paleo - Zone Diet guru and a Personal Fitness Trainer located in New York City.


The purpose of my blog is to inform, motivate and build my base of Personal Training clients.


The best way to contact me is via Email

After a long and successful career in Investment Management, I decided to turn my passion for fitness into a business. I love the challenge of a strenuous workout and I've dramatically improved my general health, my physique and my outlook on life by working up a serious sweat on a regular basis.



I currently hold two national Personal Training Certifications; The ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer designation, and the CrossFit Level One Certification. I have also attended numerous conferences and seminars to keep myself up to date on the latest information in the fitness industry.



Additionally I have specialty training credentials; I am a certified Kettle Bell instructor and I have earned the CrossFit Basic Barbell Certification, CrossFit Endurance Trainer Certification, and the CrossFit Level II Trainer Prep Course.



In 2011, I competed in the Open competition of the CrossFit Games and placed 48th in the Masters Division.



This blog chronicles our workouts, nutrition tips and the friendly competition between my clients.

CrossFit Certification - Oct 2008



CrossFit Basic Barbell Certification - July 2009




Mark Rippetoe Coaching the Coach


CrossFit Basic Barbell Certification - July 2009



CrossFit Certification June 2010














No comments:

Post a Comment